Where in Logan County is the Melon Car? Official Rules
"Where in Logan County is the Melon Car?" is a Chamber marketing campaign designed to feature one Chamber business a week. Each week we will highlight a Chamber business in our Monday e-Flash with clues to where the Melon Car will be, in Logan County, on the Wednesday of that week. The winner and location will be announced in an e-Flash on Tuesday and the Courier Shopper on Wednesday. The person to first solve the clue will win a prize from the featured business or the Chamber.
- Host business must be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Provide a visible location to park the Melon Car on site of featured business.
- Have representative(s) available for photos on the Wednesday the Melon Car is at your location.
- Chamber members are eligible to win once every 6 months.
- Employees of host business are not eligible to win promotional items.
- Give a small gift to the winner (the person who solves the clue first)
- Offer some kind of promotion (i.e. open house, sale) to the public the day the Car will be at your location.
- Have fun!
The purpose of this campaign is to highlight our Chamber Businesses and encourage local shopping. Businesses can only participate if they are Chamber members. If you are interested in hosting the Melon Car at your business, please contact Meghan Hough at the Chamber, by phone at 217-735-2385 or by email here.